Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Twas the Day Before IlluXcon

Twas the day before IlluXcon, 
when all through my mind,
I was so freaking excited, 
can't wait for good times.

Excuse that awful joke. It's the Eve of IlluXcon and I'm getting super excited! I've been waiting for this convention to come back around since the last one. While getting all of my stuff ready for the con, I realized I wanted to have a little more to have on display at my Showcase table so I spent the past couple weeks working up some original drawings for people to look through, which will also be available for purchase.

Below, you can see all of the drawings I did. If you'll be at IlluXcon this week and you like what you see, swing by my Showcase table and grab some for yourself!






















No comments:

Post a Comment